The Board of Examiners (Board) will be opening the Rules and Regulations for Water Well Construction, Pump Installation, Cistern Installation, and Monitoring and Observation Well/Hole Construction (Construction Rules) 2 CCR 402-2 in 2023. Board Staff is developing proposed changes and would like to hear from the contractors, suppliers, scientists, and engineers in the industry.
Direct link to our most recent redline of the proposed rules to the existing rules
- Sign up for the Rulemaking email listserv to receive notifications on proposed changes and the Rulemaking process.
- Visit the Notification Lists Webpage.
- New Users, click Register for DWR Notifications(opens in new window) to register for an account.
- Existing Users, click Login/Manage DWR Notifications(opens in new window) to subscribe to the “BOE Info/News” notification list.
- Submit comments to the Board and Board Staff using the following Google Form
- For additional information on Stakeholder Meetings, please visit the Board of Examiners Meetings Webpage.
- For documents associated with this rulemaking, please use the subject search box below to filter by document titles.
Kevin Donegan, CPG
Chief, Hydrogeology Section