International Petroleum Environmental Conference – October 7-9 San Antonio, TX
The 26th International Petroleum Environmental Conference in San Antonio, Texas, October 7-9, 2019.
The International Petroleum Environmental Conference (IPEC) continues to bring together professionals involved in developing and implementing technology to address and resolve petroleum environmental problems, and to share best practices and information regarding advances in emerging technology & cyber security concerns for upstream, midstream, and downstream companies.
Want to find out more about IPEC, follow this link: IPEC
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS! Share your Knowledge, Expertise and Research on environmental issues and solutions the petroleum industry is facing at IPEC 2019 in San Antonio! Present at IPEC
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 13, 2019
Please consider submitting an abstract for a technical presentation at IPEC 26 and join us on the Riverwalk this fall. NOTE: We will be posting presentation titles on our website as soon as they are approved along with a link to you company’s website – so submit early! After approval of abstract for presentation, all speakers are required to register for the conference and pay the appropriate discounted speaker registration fee in order to present at the event.
Full Conference Information is available at: https://cese.utulsa.edu/ipec-conference/
General Presenter Information can be found at: https://cese.utulsa.edu/ipec-conference/information-for-presenters/
Abstract Submittal Form is at: https://cese.utulsa.edu/ipec-conference/abstract-submission-form/
Hotel reservations at the Hyatt Regency conference hotel on the Riverwalk can be made at: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/SATRS/G-IPEC
EXHIBIT BOOTH REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!
Exhibit Booth Registration for the 26th International Petroleum Environmental Conference (IPEC), October 2019, San Antonio, TX, is now open! Please review the information below and consider reserving booth space for your company! 2019 IPEC Exhibit Booth Space Rate: $1,995 (8′ x 10′ booth).
Exhibitor Registration Forms available at: https://cese.utulsa.edu/ipec-
2019 Planned presentation topics are as follows:
WATER: Treatment, Management Strategies and other issues
– Remediation of Refined Products (Gasoline, Diesel, Jet Fuel) in Groundwater
– Produced Water Treatment, Management Strategies and Practices
– Beneficial Re-use of Produced Water and Flowback water
– Hydraulic Fracturing Issues
– Groundwater Remediation
– Other water issues
SOIL: Site Characterization, Remediation, etc.
– Spill Response – Spill Modeling along Pipeline
– Remediation of Refined Products (Gasoline, Diesel, Jet Fuel) in Soil
– Remediation of Brine Spills
– In Situ Chemical Oxidation
– Remediation of Hydrocarbon Spills from Exploration and Production
– Remediation of Hydrocarbon Spills from Transportation and Storage of Petroleum
– Site Characterization and Forensic Geochemistry
– Other soil issues
OTHER: Selected Petroleum Environmental Issues (Exploration and Production, Transportation and Storage)
– Environmental Management Systems: Reviewing and Implementing Improvements
– Oil and Gas Environmental Legal and Regulatory Issues: Air Permitting, Flaring, etc.
– Waste Management and Pollution Prevention
– Risk Assessment and Risk Management
– Air and Noise Emissions
– NAPL Issues
– EHS Best Management Practices
– UAV’s and Drones: Use of and Protection Against
– Cyber Security for the Oil and Gas Industry
We hope to receive an abstract from you soon and look forward to seeing you in San Antonio!