Emerging Contaminants Summit – March 10-11, 2020 – Westminster, CO
March 10, 2020 - March 11, 2020
Emerging Contaminants Summit
WHO should attend the Emerging Contaminants Summit?
The Emerging Contaminants Summit will draw leaders and key stakeholders from academia, government, regulatory community as well as site owners, private consulting agencies and various other environmental professionals. Here are just a few of the job titles that you will find at the Emerging Contaminants Summit:
- Chief Scientist
- Chief Hydrogeologist
- Director of Environmental Projects
- Drinking Water Treatment Engineer
- Environmental Chemist
- Environmental Remediation Engineer
- Environmental Project Scientist
- Field Environmental Engineer
- Principal Geochemist
- Project Director
- Remediation Engineer
- Research Microbiologist
- Restoration Project Manager
- Senior Engineering Geologist
- Vice President of R&D
- Wastewater Treatment Engineer
WHAT makes the Emerging Contaminants Summit different from other industry events?
Most environmental conferences and workshops include some information on emerging contaminants, but there is no one event that comprehensively addresses mitigating the presence of these contaminants across all environmental media including surface water, groundwater, drinking water, wastewater, recycled water, soils and sediments. The Emerging Contaminants Summit will bring together renowned experts from multiple disciplines to share insights and learn from one another.
WHERE is the Emerging Contaminants Summit?
Just 15 minutes from Denver and Boulder at:
The Westin Westminster | 10600 Westminster Boulevard | Westminster, CO | 80020
WHEN is the 2020 Emerging Contaminants Summit?
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 through Wednesday, March 11, 2020
WHY should you attend the Emerging Contaminants Summit?
At the Emerging Contaminants Summit you will:
- DISCOVER cutting-edge developments based on completed projects and/or conclusive evidence within the environmental health, science and engineering fields.
- LEARN from focused and relevant presentations on current theoretical and practical aspects of environmental health, science and engineering as well as related industry-specific topics of interest.
- INTERACT with carefully selected chairs and presenters consisting of the world’s leading experts within the academic, regulatory and environmental consulting communities.
- BENEFIT from technical presentations in two parallel session tracks where messages and findings will be thoroughly conveyed and actively discussed.
- CONNECT and network FACE-TO-FACE with hundreds of top industry professionals. With two receptions, breakfasts, lunches and various networking breaks, you’ll have the chance meet with new industry contacts and further establish existing business relationships.
- EVALUATE the latest technologies and products where you can interact directly with multiple suppliers who can answer your on-the-spot questions and provide solutions to your most pressing concerns.
- EXPERIENCE an interactive and vigorous exchange of ideas related to today’s most important environmental health, science and engineering research issues.
The Westin Westminster
10600 Westminster Boulevard
Westminster, CO 80020
Located only 15 miles from Downtown Denver