CEMS Fall Conference
Welcome to the Roaring Twenties!
Innovations for an Era of Environmental Prosperity
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Location: Butterfly Pavilion, Westminster, CO
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
CEMS has received (7) general CLE credits for this presentation
CEMS is returning to the Butterfly Pavilion in Westminster for our 2022 Fall Conference. We will have thought-provoking presenters from diverse areas of expertise, including industrial, commercial, agricultural, regulatory (Federal, State, and local), legal, and technical (engineering and science).
– Jeff Ackermann, Former CEO/PUC — Environmental Management in the Anthropocene
Speakers and Topics
– Emily Larson, TRC — Navigating the Latest PFAS Regulations & Their Impact Across the US
– Tom Fox, OPS — Recent Changes and Challenges at OPS
– Tom Koehler, Friends of the Lower Blue River, & Alex Mathes, Geosyntec — Building A Carbon-based Climate Resiliency Program in Summit County From the Ground Up – A Case Study
– Panel Discussion — Water Management Panel Discussion
– Fonda Apostolopoulos, CDHPE — Brownfields & State/Federal Government Programs and Barb Benoy, Brownfield Project Manager, US EPA
– Timothy C. Coburn, Colorado State University — EV Battery Lifecycle Management in Colorado
– Pavilion Speaker — Butterfly Pavilion
– Al Spinell & Bob Orsatti, Rentricity & City of Creede/Anchor QEA — Lower Willow Creek In-Conduit Hydropower & Remediation Project
– Suzanne Gabriele, Geosyntec — Building Environmental Compliance Programs to Outlast the Great Resignation
Registration is closed. See you next fall!