Rad Pros is looking for a talented, energetic estimator to join our incredible team at our headquarters in the Denver Tech Center. This key individual will be responsible for managing our bid process and helping grow our business.
The ideal person will have an exceptional eye for detail with expertise at estimating and experience in navigating the various RFP posting sites. He/she will work closely with our various product lines and help grow our service organization through locating opportunities and providing timely, accurate, and profitable estimates and bids.
- Strategically presents value propositions to prospective customers
- Achieve monthly and quarterly individual and team goals for new customer acquisition
- Record prospect interactions and track goal attainment in CRM system
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices, helping ensure that Rad Pros is well positioned in the marketplace with new niche opportunities as changes occur
- Prepares cost estimates by gathering and analyzing proposals, specifications and requirements related documents
- Identifies and computes labor, material, and time requirements for proposals
- Resolves discrepancies and prepares change orders as needed
- Presents prepared bids/estimates on or before due dates
- Grow and maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and support of other business lines in the organization
- Maintain close communications with prospects, sales team, and our broader organization to close sales and promote customer retention
- At least 3 years of experience in estimating, bidding, and sales
- Construction/dirt work experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Excellent ability to manage and build relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed acquisition goals
- Advanced skills in communicating, selling and negotiating
- Unrelenting drive to understand and meet prospective customer needs
- Familiarity with CRM systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstration of skills in Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, Data Center Experience, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others, Requirements Analysis
- Experience with bid posting sites and NAICS codes
About Rad Pros:
Rad Pros is a privately held, niche field services and consulting company which operates on traditional Judeo-Christian values. We provide remediation/reclamation and radiation mitigation services and are dedicated to the management of radioactive materials across multiple sectors. We specialize not only in health physics, consulting, and waste brokering, but are a radioactive materials-licensed contractor, performing work at various locations across the Rocky Mountain and Plains states including Texas. Our key industries are oil and gas, water treatment, mining, manufacturing, and carbon capture.
Interested applicants may call us at (720) 771-0200 or email applications to email@example.com.
14 Inverness Drive East, Suite A-220, Englewood, CO 80112