RESIGHT Holdings, LLC
Environmental Program Manager
Creative Solutions. Sustainable Real Estate
We at RESIGHT transform under–performing and impaired real estate to make an impact that benefits
our community and investors.
General Description and Reporting
The Environmental Program Manager applies established technical skills to support due diligence of new
opportunities and property acquisition efforts and manages all aspects of implementation for new and
existing projects. The individual will interact with all RESIGHT team members to drive the project–
specific technical program, manage project resources, develop and implement project plans, interact
with and manage third party contractors, and facilitate regulatory interaction. The Environmental
Program Manager will report to the Company Partners and interact daily with the entire RESIGHT team.
Due Diligence Support:
In coordination with teammates, legal analyst, and the Partners, provide technical support during the
due diligence for an acquisition prospect. Specific tasks may include:
• Procuring and evaluating site–specific environmental records and documentation from federal,
state, or local agencies/on–line repositories and assessing relevant site environmental factors.
• Develop and recommend technical and regulatory strategies for handling identified
environmental conditions, including preliminary discussions with regulators.
• Identifying and highlighting data gaps, potential risks, uncertainties, and mitigation strategies.
• Preparing baseline costing scenarios to address the potential environmental considerations for
known and anticipated unknown conditions.
• Participating in constructing the financial model with the Real Estate team to develop an
acquisition strategy, including scope, schedule, and budget, acceptable to the Partners.
In coordination with the Partners, the Real Estate Team, and the Financing Team, manage the
implementation of newly acquired and legacy projects.
• Definition and implementation of project–specific scope, schedule, and budget
• Procurement and management of necessary contractors and vendors to support the work
necessary to execute the project scope
• Direct interface with applicable and appropriate regulatory agencies, insurance carriers, and
financial and development partners as it pertains to execution of the project scope
• Analysis of project financial reports, including Budget to Actual, Profit and Loss, Cashflow, and
Balance Sheet reports
• Minimum of a four–year College Degree with focus in engineering or physical sciences
• Minimum of seven years relevant environmental experience
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with current environmental site characterization and
remediation methods for multi–media contamination, evolving regulatory frameworks, and
project management practices
• Demonstrated organizational skills with an ability to prioritize activities, manage time to
complete multiple tasks on time and with limited oversight
• Strong communication skills, written and oral, and demonstrated persuasiveness
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast–paced team environment
• Commitment to a high–level work product, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Proficiency, at a minimum, in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe
Desired Personal Characteristics:
Commitment to honesty and integrity
Interest in trusting others and being trustworthy
Strong sense of self and sense of humor
Commitment to life–long learning
Commitment to leaving the Earth a better place
RESIGHT is a specialized real estate investment and redevelopment company that unlocks value from
unwanted and undervalued impaired real estate assets. Our mission is to return underperforming real
estate to productive reuse and in doing so, create jobs, create valuable assets for the community and
return capital to our investors. RESIGHT’s extensive experience in structuring transactions, entitling,
remediating, and rehabilitating challenged real estate allows us to unlock value in these assets. We seek
individuals who share our vision to become a part of our dynamic, creative team making the Earth a
better place one site at a time.