Eagle Environmental Consulting, Inc. (EAGLE) provides environmental services to the petroleum marketing, industrial, commercial real estate, legal, and oil and gas sectors, as well as local, state and federal government. EAGLE’s resources – which include top-notch professionals backed by significant continuing education and experience give us the ability to successfully undertake a wide range of projects from the planning stages through implementation, from assessment through remediation. EAGLE’s experience gives us a unique ability to focus on our client needs while supplying quality and cost-efficient services. EAGLE is hiring for the following positions:
Follow this link to the Eagle job website
PDF of Eagle Job Listing
- Multi-media sampling (soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil gas, indoor air, etc.)
- Oversee advancement of soil and rock borings,
- Oversee installation of groundwater monitoring wells,
- Oversee soil excavation projects
- Perform ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Assist with development of technical reports while working with senior professional staff on multiple projects mixed between the office and field.
- Manage projects, subcontractors, and budgets
- Bachelor’s and /or Master’s degree in Geology, Engineering, or Environmental Science.
- Four (4) to six (6) years of consulting industry experience.
- Excellent technical writing skills; organizational and communications skills; excellent computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Must pass drug test, background check, physical and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company’s driving policy.
- Operating Geoprobe® Direct-Push Technology (DPT) and auger rigs
- Monitoring well installation with HSA, SSA, and DPT tooling
- Assistance with remedial system trenching and excavations
- Soil/groundwater treatment system operations and maintenance
- General labor on environmental cleanup projects
- Collecting ground water, soil, and vapor samples for environmental investigations
- Troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Problem solving skills and flexibility
- Equipment or truck maintenance and repair
- Writing skills for logging borings and recording accurate fields notes
- Skilled with Microsoft Word and Excel
- 40-60 hours per week anticipated
- Work is year-round, outdoors, and in all weather conditions
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Current and valid CDL are preferred or must acquire a Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) within 60 days of employment
- Pre-employment and Random Drug and Alcohol testing
- DOT & HAZWOPER medical clearance, and respirator medical clearance
- Physical endurance and heavy lifting is required including the physical ability to safely lift up to 100 pounds
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER (CFR 1910.120) certification is preferred or required within first week of employment
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in an environmental or construction related field is a plus
- Experience with operation of heavy equipment is a plus
- Previous experience supporting a variety of investigation and remediation projects preferred
STAFF GEOLOGIST/ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST/ENGINEER
- Air, soil, and groundwater sample collection;
- Borehole logging and drilling supervision;
- Remedial pilot testing,
- Installation oversight and operation and maintenance of remediation systems;
- Report preparation to state agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Engineering, or Environmental Science.
- 0 to 2 years of consulting industry experience.
- Strong technical writing skills
- 40-hour HAZWOPER trained a plus
AIR QUALITY/ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
EAGLE is seeking an Air Quality Specialist to work on Oil/Gas Upstream and Midstream sector projects. The qualified candidate will be involved in a variety of activities including fieldwork, air modeling, air monitoring and data collection and analysis, along with other permitting, reporting and compliance efforts, not limited to Title V permitting, minor source permits, APENs and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions (GHG), air emission inventories and toxic release inventories. Expertise in Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota, Utah, Texas and New Mexico.
- BS/BA in engineering, environmental science or similar from accredited program
- Minimum 5 years applicable experience
- Consulting or direct industry experience in air permitting and compliance and/or multimedia environmental compliance audits.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local air regulations regarding Clean Air Act, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPs), New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)Title V Permitting/Renewals, and compliance audits
- Experience using air dispersion models
- Familiarity with air monitoring programs and instrumentation would be a plus (LDAR)
- Ability to clearly communicate verbal and written technical information
- Detail oriented and the ability to follow complex requests; work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
Regulatory Compliance Specialist will be able to complete and manage State, Federal & Local permits. Including but not limited to COGCC Form 2/2A, 4, (APD and sundries) and subsequent filings as required. Collect required data to ensure accuracy and timely submittals of regulatory forms for EAGLE’s existing Clients. Work directly with EAGLE’s Clients to assist in compiling data to submit accurate & timely reports to COGCC and other regulatory agencies (Wyoming, North Dakota, Utah). Assist in tasks and/or help manage city or county permitting (WOGLA or other counties requirements, as applicable).
- College degree in engineering, environmental sciences, geology, or related field
- 4+ years of oil and gas experience with a good understanding of operations as they pertain to job (e.g. O&G drilling, geology, logging, completions, location assessment, county filings, )
- Effective understanding of Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota, and Utah governmental well permitting
- Exceptional detail orientation; capable to work independently and/or with a
- Direct experience with COGCC/Colorado 2/2A, 5/5A, and Form 4, Form 42/44; permitting & County/Municipality regulations and
- Federal permitting experience desirable, not
- Ability to confidently interface with regulatory agency personnel in multiple states
- Excellent communication skills and ability to readily interface with diverse personnel including senior management, field personnel, agency personnel, officials, and the public (stakeholders as needed)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple Clients
- Organized and able to multi-task on a daily basis with multiple project and Clients
- Willingness to continue your professional development in all aspects of environmental consulting to support EAGLE’s services and business
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including; Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other databases.
- Experience with multiple State regulatory databases
- Experience in environmental soil/groundwater remediation, SPCC, SWMP, SARA Title III, air permitting, and safety, is a
- Maintain a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets and employees, and the general
- Other daily, weekly, monthly or special project duties as identified and defined or other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- OSHA/Hazwoper 40-hr certification
- Safeland/H2S Awareness training
- No Supervisory Responsibilities
Follow this link to the Eagle job website
Eagle Environmental Consulting, Inc. (EAGLE)
8000 West 44th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033